人気の投稿

2019年10月20日日曜日

Krabi(Thailand) - アジア #タイ 🇹🇭

出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com

After operating 7hrs of night flight, we arrived in Krabi, Thailand🇹🇭

今回は48hrのステイ(48hrs layover)なので、クルー皆でピピ島へ🚤

写真は、今回クルー皆で行った🚤
🎈レオナルドディカプリオ主演の映画
「ザ・ビーチ」の舞台となったPhi Phi islandです。

出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com

Crews from Netherlands🇳🇱 Qatar🇶🇦 Thailand🇹🇭 Macedonia 🇲🇰 Pakistan🇵🇰 Czech Republic🇨🇿 Japan🇯🇵 (毎回のフライトは「はじめまして」で出会う多国籍クルーと乗務します)


We all got "healthy" sun tanned and came back to the hotel😜🌈



Part2!!!
After a couple of months, I was on 4 days home standby...
and lucky me got pulled out to KBV with 2OFF again😍😘😍😘

数ヶ月後に、今度は72hrステイのラッキーフライトが入ったので、冬期休暇中の相方をドイツから呼び寄せ、私のフライトにお客さんとして来てくれました💂💕

私の会社はBuddy Pass ticketといって、家族だけではなくお友達も90% OFFで航空券が買えるので、彼は付き合った当初から登録しています。
私ばかりが会いに行かなくても、彼も自由に使えるのは素敵な好待遇です(しっかり利用しています😆笑)


With 72hrs, who doesn't bring their partners/families/friends? haha
I immediately texted my boyfriend, "heyyy I've got 72hrs layover in Krabi Thailand, you wanna join?" and his answer was "yea, why not?" then he came to my flight😝😝😝

出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com
Last time, I went to Phi Phi island and wanted to go to another island..
we decided to go to Hong Island this time🚤
出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com

Chang beer for breakfast🍺 LOL

出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com

出典: https://flyingcrew.blogspot.com
The next day, we took a scooter🛵 and went to Krabi city....well, honestly speaking the city has nothing to see but found some nice local cuisine there.


Enjoyed 3 days and I already wanna go back there😘

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿